Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bye bye 448 Ram!

If you guys got read my previous post '' Old Motherboard cause alot problems... '', you may know that I went to Lowyat and bought some shits and some of them doesn't work correctly.

Well, today I went again with Kang. This time for safety purpose, I brought along with my Monitor and we go to Imbi first because my Ram was bought from there.

He test with alot other Ram but cant still cant detect 1GB. Kang asked for 2 512MB together but he say it doesn't sell anymore.. He had no idea how to deal with it and ask for me the receipt and he refund me back the money of the Ram -_-.

Me and Kang went to Lowyat to find another store to see whether it can be detect by other shop. So I went back the shop I bought my Graphic Card and bought a 1GB DDR2 Ram. The result is still the same, put 1GB Detect 512MB.

I don't wanna fuck that anymore. Kang told me that his house still got a old 512Ram. Without anymore choices, I went to Kang's house and try to put his 512 along with my 1GB. Result = 1GB Ram..

I bought 1GB Ram need to add 512 only equal to 1GB.. Odd. Never mind, as long as it can get rid of my 448, I'm happy with that.

The thing I have put into my computer :
1GB DDR2 RAM
512 DDR2 RAM
Hitachi HDD 160GB
Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 ( Galaxy Zeus 5500 )

That all! Thanks Kang for accompany and for the RAM =)

0 comments: