Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dota 6.60 New Hero(Not released)





Dota 6.60 - Dota-Allstars 6.60 News, Tauren Chieftain will be back at this version as IceFrog said. What kind of hero you are imagine for Tauren Chieftain? Share your wish about Dota 6.60. Dota 6.60 beta information will also be great ^_^

Update 1:
IceFrogin his blog revealed that on Dota 6.60 there will be a new mode andchance for a new item aside from the previous talked new hero TaurenChieftain. Here is the quote from the latest IceFrog post (04 March 2009):

WhileI'm posting this, I'll give a brief update regarding the next versionbecause many people have been emailing asking about it. I've had lotsof hardware problems in the past few weeks that have sloweddevelopment, but I got everything back to normal now.

The nextversion still has a bit more to go before it is ready, but I'll give arough summary of what I hope to release in it. It will have at least 1new hero, many hero remakes (mostly partial remakes not completerevamps like the recent ones), some functional improvements to existingItems, Hero balance changes and a new mode or two. There is a chancethat a new Item will make it through to the final version as well, butit's hard to say with any certainty.


New hero yay!! The hero that almost include on War3 map =D.I love use it cause it has IMBA hp!!~ Cant wait til the release. Icefrog, Fasta larh!

Update 2 from IceFrog Blog:

"03/05/09Update: There seems to be a lot of confusion going on the net. Variousleak websites have people posting under my username to confuse players.I'm not sure why some players think that I would post there, but itseems like many do based on the volume of emails regarding it.

Asidefrom the data in this post, I have not said anything regarding 6.60 atall. It is also not my last version. As I have stated before, I have noplans to stop updating the map anytime soon. "

0 comments: